September 8, 2009

Ordering new Ditko

Robin Snyder just updated his shipping on the new Ditko material from 2008/2009 he has available if you're buying a set. You can now order the five new books for $20 plus $5 shipping in the US, $7 in Canada or $11 foreign. When the next book is ready the pack of six will be $24 with the same postage.

Ordering info here as usual. Still no PayPal payment direct from Robin, but you'll see a set occasionally on Ebay.

Robin's also given me some info to add to the page that I think will make some people very happy. See if you can detect it.

4 comments:

  1. Mr. A. But will it be new or reprint material??

    Nick C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just that there'll be a Mr. A book is as much as I know right now. Either new or reprint would be pretty exciting to me. I'd probably prefer new, since I have all but a handful of pages (from some unreprinted fanzines) of the published Mr. A stuff in some form, but I know a lot of people don't and would like to see the early stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd assume it would be a Mr. A. reprint collection, perhaps similar to the 2002 Avenging World TPB? It'd be nice to get some of those unpublished Mr. A. comics into print, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a new reprint of the Mr. A stuff. I can't count how many times people have asked to borrow my old DITKO COLLECTION books (but I'm not about to risk losing them).

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered By Blogger